The SR25UBSD3 25U SmartRack Shallow-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet houses equipment up to 27 inches in depth - ideal for storing shallow audio/video components and smaller equipment in areas with limited floor space. Constructed of steel with a resilient textured powder-coated finish, the SR25UBSD3 features adjustable mounting rails that accommodate up to 3,000 pounds of equipment in 25U of rack space.To ensure your valuable equipment stays safe and secure, the side panels, reversible back door and re versible, removable front door lock to prevent unauthorized access. The front and rear doors are perforated, which allows air to flow freely through the rack to keep equipment cool. Vented top panels and an open bottom help remove warm air from the enc losure and draw in cool air by convention (they also support the installation of standard case fans, such as Tripp Lite’s SRFANROOF).The SR25UBSD3 comes fully assembled with removable casters that let you roll the fully loaded enclosure to its desired location. Installing equipment within the enclosure is easy enough with its square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear vertical rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments from 4 to 27 inches. Just unscrew the rails, slide them to the d esired depth, and tighten the screws. The enclosure supports toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This makes cable routing to rack equipment easier and reduces clutter.
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Front and rear vertical mounting rails adjust from 4 in. to 27 in. deep to accommodate shallow equipment
- Front and rear rails adjust easily - unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rack spaces numberd for easy reference
- Perfect for areas with limited floor space - wiring closets, offices, classrooms, etc.
- Houses up to 3,000 lb. of equipment in 25U of rack space
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels, reversible back door and reversible, revable front door lock tight
- Removable side panels allow easy access to equipment for maintenance and replacement
- Perforated front and rear doors allow generous airflow to keep equipment cool
- 65+% open space in door perforation meets or exceeds server anufacturer requirements
- Vented top panel and open bottom help remove warm air and draw in cool air
- Compatible with airflow optimization accessories
- Supports toolless button-mount 0U installation of compatible PDUs and cable managers
- Easy Cable AccesConvenient cable access through top panel ports and open bottom
- Panel removes in seconds without tools or disconnecting cables
- Compatible with cable management accessories
- Convenient Grounding System
- All components grounded to steel frame
- Multiple cections included for facility ground
- Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires
- Fast Enclosure Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick deployment
- Split rear door reduces clearance to let you place the enclosure close to a wall
- Builn baying tabs let you combine enclosures in a row
- Can set center-to-center width at 24 in. (600 mm) to match standard data center floor tiles
- Removable heavy-duty casters let you roll the fully loaded enclosure to its desired location
- Removable leveles for positioning on uneven floors
- Included stabilizing brackets help secure the enclosure in place
- Meets Proper Compliance Standards
- Meets all enclosure requirements toward PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Filler Panel Rack Units||MULTIPLE SIZE KIT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.