- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed 3" casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view d epth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots a re arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 ca ge nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 31 inches/787 mm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationar and 3000 lb rolling.
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the premium open frame racks to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground.
- Open top and bottom for cable access.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with all cable management accessories.
Product Group: Racks