SmartRack Premium open frame rack is a heavy duty open frame rack designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate power distribution and cable management. SmartRack Premiu m open frame racks make ideal homes for mission-critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Premium open frame racks ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Integrated baying tab s facilitate combining premium open frame racks in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack premium open frame racks hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep cri tical servers and network equipment operating nonstop.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view dept h index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are a rranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage n uts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and2250 lb rolling.
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the premium open frame racks to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack.
- ompatibility with all cable management accessories.
Product Group: Racks
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.