- Shallow depth enclosure is perfect for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters, allowing the enclosures t o be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail p lacement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard p attern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 27 inches (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requiements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are ’half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wi res.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom
Product Group: Racks