- This special version of Tripp Lite’s SR45UB SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rol led on and off the pallet during configuration
- Shipping Capacity: shock-pallet supports up to 1,250 lbs. (281 lbs. SmartRack Enclosure weight + up to 969 lbs. of additional equipment), enabling safe loading and re-shipping
- Final Installation Capacity: SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3,000 lbs. of equipment stationary and 2,250 lbs rolling.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters. (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slo ts for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-s ide (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front torear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear door are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are ’half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 750mm or 29.5" t o match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connect
Product Group: Racks