The SRC-1 enables a standard touch tone phone to securely operate a set of timed relay contacts to control a doorstrike or gate controller at a remote location. The SRC-1 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile memory. The SRC-1 eliminates the possibility of dialing the activation code through the entry phone using a hand held touch tone dialer.
The SRC-1 features a switchable 32V talk battery to allow use with any of Viking’s entry phones (E Series), doorboxes (W Series) or hot-line/pel phones (K Series).
The SRC-1 is installed between the entry phone and the secure phone, and will reject touch tones from the entry phone and only operate the relay if the correct activation code (user programmable) is given from the secure phon
The SRC-1 also provides up to 32 keyless entry codes to operate the relay from the entry phone with 1 to 6 digits. This feature can be disabled in programming for increased security.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- User touch tone programmable
- Non-volatile memory - retains programming during power outage
- 6 digit programmable security code (to access programming)
- Switchable 32V talk battery
- Programmable relay activation time
- Programmable relay activation code ( digits or)
- Operates on any 12-24V AC/DC power source
- LED’s for power / relay activation
- Programmable allow / restrict for dialing from entry phone
- Programmable allow / restrict for keyless entry from entry phone
- 32 keyless entry codes
- Trigger inpur contact closure from postal lock, request to exit, etc.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.