The SRCABLETRAY1U SmartRack 1U Horizontal Cable Management Tray cuts down on cable clutter and stressed connections by safely supporting and segregating the equipment cabling from either side of the rack to interior connections. Multiple anchor points across the tray provide cable strain relief and prevent accidental disconnection.Made from steel with a black powder-coat finish to match most racks, the SRCABLETRAY1U quickly and easily mounts to your rack’s front or rear vertical rails at any height using the included hardware. It mounts either in front or in back of your rack equipment, so it doesn’t take up any additional rack space. Compatible with EIA-standard 19-inch racks. Nylon zip ties also included.
- Prevents Cable Clutter and Stressed Connections
- Safely supports and segregates equipment cabling in rack
- Routes cable from either side of rack to interior connections
- Multiple anchor points relieve cable strain and prevent accidental disconnection
- Stl construction with black powder-coat finish
- Easy and Quick to Install
- Mounts to front or rear vertical rails at any height
- Mounts in front or back of rack equipment - takes up no extra rack space
- Includes mounting hardware and nylon zip ties
- Compate with EIA-standard 19 in. racks
|Filler Panel Rack Units||1U|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.