Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL12K is a next-generation air conditioner designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications. The SRCOOL12K uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant, which complies with EPA standards for 2010 and beyond, and is accepted worldwide. It contains zero, ozone depleting R22 refrigerant that has been banned by the EPA for new equipment manufactured after January 1, 2010. The SRCOOL12K has a built-in evaporator that expels the condensed water through the exhaust duct, so there is no need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the 120V, 60 Hz SRCOOL12K is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, home and small business offices, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers or other venues with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach. The SRCOOL12K not only adjusts ambient room temperatures, but can also dehumidify and filter the air, providing better air quality for enhanced equipment performance with minimal noise and power consumption. Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet with no adapter required. Both a standard louvered vent (for general room cooling) and a directional ducted cooling vent (to direct cold air where most needed) are provided. A directional exhaust duct safely removes hot air from the room. SRCOOL12K comes equipped with an auto-restart feature that retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored. The SRCOOL12K meets the needs of the most demanding applications with 12,000 BTU of cooling power. A built-in timer enables the unit to be programmed for unattended start-up and shutdown. Controls and displays are conveniently mounted on the top panel. An included window/drop ceiling kit provides multiple installation options.
- Compact Cooling
- Provides 12,000 BTU/h (3.5 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Also filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipmnt performance
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, which complies with worldwide standards
- Convenient Operation
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot
- Built-in evorator expels condensed water through exhaust tube - no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive top-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- System-lock function disables all other buttons to prevent accidental input
- Optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately) allows remote monitoring of temperatures, alerts, logs and control settings from any location via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet
- Easy to Install
- Rolls into place on built-in casters
- Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet (NEMA 5-15R)
- Includes window/drop-ceiling kit for extracting heat
- No external condenser, refrigerant piping or profional maintenance required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.