The SRCOOL7KDUCT SmartRack Exhaust Duct Kit is a venting system accessory for Tripp Lite’s SRCOOL7KRM Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit. It directs and disperses heat from the SRCOOL7KRM through an upper vent into your facility’s dropped ceiling plenu m, return air duct or other standard ventilation system. By keeping your rack equipment cool and performing at its peak, the SRCOOL7KDUCT helps the SRCOOL7KRM reduce your cooling and energy costs. Ideal for small-space applications where heat is unlike ly to disperse on its own, such as an IT closet, the SRCOOL7KDUCT installs using the included hardware. Two magnetic tube adapters attach to the rack’s vented rear door to make the kit compatible with EIA-standard rack enclosures and open frame racks t hat accommodate the SRCOOL7KRM.
- Reduces Your Cooling and Energy Costs
- Exhaust duct accessory for Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM
- Directs and disperses heat through your facility’s ventilation system
- Ideal for small IT closets where heat is unlikely to disperse on its own
- Helps keep rack equient cool and performing at its peak
- Installs using included hardware
- Compatible with EIA-standard rack enclosures and open frame racks that accommodate SRCOOL7KRM
|Airflow/Thermal Mgt Type||AIR DIRECTORS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.