The SRDVRLB 5U Security DVR Lockbox Enclosure is an all-in-one solution for securely storing and cooling your security digital video recorder (DVR) to protect it from damage, tampering or theft. It’s ideal for network closets, retail outlets, warehouse s, offices, classrooms and other locations where you need a DVR to be securely protected from unauthorized access. Constructed from heavy-duty steel in a durable black powder-coat finish, the SRDVRLB has a maximum load capacity of 60 pounds.To ensure y our valuable DVR data stays safe and secure, the front door locks with the included keys. The edges of the door wrap around the left and right sides of the enclosure and the removable top panel to ensure the DVR’s safety. The right side panel is ventil ated to allow air to flow freely through the cabinet. The left side panel includes a preinstalled cooling fan with washable air filter that blows cool air onto the DVR and prevents dust and airborne particles from entering the enclosure. Convenient rea r and bottom ports with removable covers allow easy cable routing through the enclosure.The SRDVRLB comes fully assembled and ready to mount on a wall, floor or tabletop. Installing a security DVR within the enclosure is easy with its removable top pan el, square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear mounting rails adjust in 1-inch increments to accommodate equipment from 1 to 16 inches deep.
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network closets, retail outlets, warehouses, offices, classrooms and other locations where you need a security DVR to be protected from unauthorized access
- Houses a rack or non-rack security DVR in 5U of rack spaceÔHas maximum load capacity of 60 lb.
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Lockable front door overlaps side panels and removable top to protect DVR against damage, tampering or theft
- Preinstalled cooling fan with washable air filter blows cold air and prevnts dust from entering the enclosure
- Vented side panel allows general airflow that keeps DVR cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through bottom and rear
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for qck installation on a wall, floor or tabletop
- Mounting plate’s holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Removable top panel allows easy access to DVR and cables
- Front and rear mounting rails adjust in 1 in. increments from to 16 in. deep
- Rails adjust easily - unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and ia security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Filler Panel Rack Units||5U|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.