- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 18before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rol on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Dataecurity Standard) compliance
Product Group: Racks
|Rail Style||SQUARE-PUNCHED AND TAPPED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.