The SRW12U13G SmartRack 12U Very Low-Profile Patch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house shallow equipment up to 13 inches deep in network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you n eed equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic windo w that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.To ensure your valuable equipment sta ys secure, the side panels and front door lock. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 1 80 before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.The SRW12U13G comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall (or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit to make it a mobile rolling rack). Sq uare and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails house equipment up to 13 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses shallow 19 in. rack equipment, including network switches and patch panels, in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Shatter-Resistant Clear Acrylic Front Window
- Lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- Reduces acoustic noise
- Provides extra visuaair
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and front door lock securely
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Rotate cabinet 180 before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
- Convenient ports with remova covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Front mounting rails house shallow equipment up to 12.75 in. deep
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Li’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart to accommodate standard wall stud placement
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Meets Payment Card Industry StandardProvides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|Filler Panel Rack Units||12U|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.