- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for factories, construction areas, utility plants, power stations, transportation terminals, distribution hubs, warehouses and other harsh, dirty work environments where you need equipment to be secure, organized, out o f the way and protected from environmental contaminants
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- NEMA 12 (IP54) Protection Rating
- Built-in air filter, louvered vents and sealing door gaskets keep out rt, dust, lint, oil, drips and splashes
- Removable air filter can be replaced with standard, off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Built-in high-performance door fans plug into standard NEMA 5-15R outlet (6 ft. power cord included)
- Sealed cable ports maintaindust and moisture resistance
- Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Reversible doors can open left or right to accommodate various rackconfigurations
- Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels and built-in fans provide generous airflow to keep equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers and otective brush strips allow cable routing through rear door
- Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Ready to mount to the wall
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vecal mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Meets Payment Car Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
Product Group: Racks
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.