The SRXUPANEL Blanking Panel Kit fills unused spaces in your standard 19-inch rack. Not only does this give your rack a sleek, clean look, but it also protects your valuable rack equipment by improving airflow and cooling efficiency. By closing off unu sed rack openings, these blanking panels prevent hot air from recirculating through open spaces. This reduces operating costs, improves performance and provides longer lifespans for your equipment.Constructed from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel in a dura ble black powder-coat finish to match most rack enclosures, the SRXUPANEL includes four blanking panels in different sizes: 1U, 2U, 4U and 8U. This gives you the flexibility to close off up to 15U in rack space in different configurations as needed. Ju st attach the desired panels to the rack’s front vertical mounting rails using the included hardware.
- Improves Cooling Efficiency and Optimizes Airflow
- Closes off unused rack spaces to prevent hot air from recirculating around valuable equipment
- Reduces operating costs, improves performance, and provides longer lifespans for equipment
- Compatible with ll standard 19 in. EIA-compliant racks
- Premium Construction
- Made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel in black powder-coat finish
- Includes 4 panels in 4 sizes: 1U, 2U, 4U and 8U
- Fills up to 15U of rack space
- Mounts easily using included hardware
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.