Remote Management with a Stand-Alone Device When used in conjunction with a managed Point System(TM) chassis, this stand-alone unit can be managed remotely. The Remotely Managed T1/E1 copper to fiber media converter will provide a solution for users wh o desire to extend their T1/E1 or PRI circuits over fiber and remotely manage them "in-band" from admin locations
Extend distances over 2 km on multimode connections or over 80 km on single-mode fiber, Provide campus interconnects - With the exception of ethernet, T1/E1 is one of the most common campus/metropolitan area networking interconnects. A copper to fiber conversion on the premise side of the T1/E1 makes it easier to integrate voice traffic, frame relay or IP type traffic on your fiber network, Remote management - Stand-alone can be managed remotely when used with a managed chassis, Extend T1 networks - Extend T1 to other buildings in a campus or MAN from 2 - 80 km for voice or data application
- Remote unit in-band management
- Copper or fiber, local or remote loopbacks in software mode
- Loopback switch facilitates local installation
- Converts the copper ports on T1/E1 devices, such as a PBX or T1/E1 Router, to multimode or single-mode fiber
- Extds distances 2000 m over multimode fiber or 80000 m over single-mode fiber
- Switch selectable RJ48 connectors for T1 or E1
- Jitter attenuators optimize Bit Error Rate (BER) performance
- Network debug procedures make BER testing more convenient
- Built-in oubleshooting with the addition of a selectable TAOS (Transmit All Ones) switch on the fiber and copper interfaces allows the network engineer to test all T1/E1 equipment on that network segment and ensure the network link
- Dry relay contacts enable the media converter to be tied into a separate alarm circuit commonly found in a T1/E1 twisted pair environment. Contacts will be activated on loss of power or loss of fiber link
- An LED provides Alarm Indication Signal (AIS)
- Can be used with fractional T1/E1 circuits
- Report converter status: Copper and fiber link status, hardware switch settings: LBO, AIS copper, AIS fiber, HW/SW, AIS detected copper and fiber, model number, copper and fiber connector
- Remote commands: Loop-back copper and fiber, AIS transmitted on fiber on loss of copper link, AIS transmitted on copper on loss of fiber link
- Extend PRI over fiber
Item: Remotely Managed T1/E1 Network Interface Device
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -27.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -10.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -34.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.0 dB
Connectors: E1: (2) 75 Ohm Coax, (1) Duplex or Simplex Fiber Optic; T1/E1: (1) UTP 100/120 Ohm RJ45, (1) Duplex or Simplex Fiber Optic
Switches: Line Build Out For Short Haul/DB in Long Haul, Short Haul Mode: Pos 4 Not Used, Transmit All Ones into Copper on Loss of Fiber Link (Up=Disabled), Transmit All Ones (AIS) into Fiber on Loss of Copper Link (Up=Disabled), Long Haul/Short Haul (Up=Short Haul), T1/E1 Selection (Up=T1)
3-Position Jumper: Hardware: Converter Mode Is Determined By 4-Position Switch Settings; Software: Converter Mode Is Determined By Most Recently S aved On-Board Microprocessor Settings
Status LEDs: PWR: Steady Green LED Indicates Connection to External AC Power; SDC: On Indicates Twisted Pair Link is Up; SDF: On Indicates Fiber Link is Up
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: Twisted Pair (RJ48) [1.5 km/0.9 mi]
Port Two: 1310 nm Single-mode (ST) [8 km/5 mi]
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.80Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
ITU-T, ANSI, ATAndT, ETSI, Wall Mount Power Supply- CSA Certified, Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class A, FCC Class A, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.