The SSM and SSV series provide loud resonant tones. The SSM series operates on 24 V DC and are motor driven, while the SSV series operates on 120 V AC utilizing a vibrating mechanism.
For indoor use, the SSM and SSV series mount to a standard four-inch square electrical box. For outdoor applications, weatherproof back box, model number WBB, is used.
The SSM and SSV series come pre-wired, to reduce installation time. The SSM series incorporates a polarized electrical design for use with supervision circuitry.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Low current draw
- High dB output
- Available in six-inch, eight-inch, and ten-inch sizes
- AC and DC models
- DC models polarized for use with supervision circuitry
- Mount directly to standard four-inch square electrical indoors
- SSM and SSV series come pre-wired
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.