Reliable stainless steel panel telephone for recessed mount or slant mount installation. Telephone will automatically dial a preprogrammed number when the handset is lifted. Programmable to dial a number from 1-25 digits, optional PBX, prefix, or access dialing capability, and incoming call block. Equipped with a sealed magnetic hookswitch and industrial strength 5 foot magnetic coiled cord handset. The phone can be mounted in our optional (371-011) mounting box and (371-012) frame for easy installation or may be installed in your custom designed enclosure.
This series provide reliable communication for elevators, kiosks, ATMs, terminals and more!
- Additional Parts Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- Part # 371-011: Mounting box that requires part # 371-012 frame
- - Dimensions: 7"W x 10"H x 3"D
- Part # 371-012 mounting box frame that is required with the purchase of part # 370-011
- - Dimensions: 9.56" W x 11.54"H
- Part # 371-009 Mounting bracket for 371/373 Series telephones. (Two brackets are required for installation)
- Part # 301-037 Security Tool (Required for installation)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.