Rugged small stainless steel wall mount handsfree speakerphone that dials a preprogrammed number from 1-11 digits when the button is pushed and red LED light to indicate phone is activated. Ability to dial a PBX or access number, block or allow incoming calls, and provide call duration time-out from 1-9 minutes or no time-out. Telephone can not be left off-hook, as it detects when called party hangs up and resets itself. Equipped with weatherproof, puncture resistant speaker and microphone, security screws, and steel mounting backplate. ADA Emergency features available to include Braille EMER Phone plate, visual call progress light, and red push button.
Reliable communication for your Emergency, Security, and Courtesy needs at Prisons, Mental Hospitals, Colleges, Airports, Jails and more.
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-ADA features): Red/green LED call progress indication light, Braille emergency plate, with a red push button
- (-AA) Auto Answer
- (-VA) Voice Annouement
- (-RP) Remote Programming
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual ring indication
- (-RIS) Blue Ring Indicator strobe light added to the top of phone housing (Requires external AC power)
- Part # 301-037 Security ToolRequired for installation)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.