The STE-708 series is an 8-port industrial 1U 19" rackmount designed as an RS232 or RS422/485 serial device server. Each unit is built with dual LAN ports which allow users to set up a ring topology network for dual data redundancy applications. It als o supports high EMC protection and 2.5KV optical isolation for RS422/485 models. It is designed with wide operating temperature support (-20 to 70C) to fulfill any industrial environmental application. Many industrial applications still require legac y serial equipment such as PLCs, barcode scanners, and display signs, security access controllers, CNC controllers and many more that are not yet Ethernet ready for a TCP/IP network. Antaira’s STE-708 is designed to transmit data bi-directionally betwe en one-or-more serial devices to a TCP/IP network. Plus the advanced network and data redundancy features would allow users to execute an excellent remote management application.
- 1U 19" Rack-Mount Metal Housing Design
- Industrial High EMC Protection
- 8 Port RS232 Serial Ports
- Built-in Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet for Applications: Daisy Chain Ethernet / Network Redundancy / Data *Redundancy Network
- Serial Data Throughput Rate: 50~9.6Kbps
- Supports Virtual COM, TCP/UDP Server/Client, and Tunneling Mode
- Configuration via Built-in Web Console, and Windows Utilities
- Power Input: 100~240VAC
- Wide Operating Temperature Range Support: -20 to 70 C (-4F ~ 158F)
- 5-Year Warranty
|Device Type||RACK MOUNT|
|Primary WAN Connectivity||INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET|
|Type of Device||TERMINAL SERVER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.