This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Installation verification - Once the equipment is assembled, an APC certified field service engineer will verify all connections within the system have been made according to factory specification and that it is functioning correctly in all modes of operation, ensuring optimal performance and extending the life of the product
- Labor and travel expenses included - Travel and labor expenses are included in most service contracts, see the statement of work for the service specifics
- Functional verification - During each preventive maintenance visit, our certified field service engineers will run tests to verify your system is functioning correctly in all operational modes, stopping problems before they start
- System cleaning - Cleaning your system of dust and grime accumulated during normal operation will extend the life of the hardware
- Written summary report - APC project managers will provide you with written reports to keep you informed of the progress of your project
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you
- Experienced APC certified field service engineer - Our factory trained field service engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service our products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today
- 7x24 Upgrade option - If you are like most businesses, you want your systems up and running during your busiest hours. In order to accommodate your busy schedule, APC offers an option to schedule services off hours. We will work with you to find a time when servicing your system is least likely to impact your productivity, saving your business time and money
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.