TRIPP LITE | SU10000RT3UG | SU10000RT3UG
Tripp Lite SU10000RT3UG 10,000VA / 10kVA / 9000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications.
Tripp Lite SU10000RT3UG 10,000VA / 10kVA / 9000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications. This system delivers online, double-conversion UPS protection with zero transfer time, suitabl e for advanced networking applications. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable replacement of entire UPS power module with no interruption to connected equipment. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
- Tripp Lite SU10000RT3UG 10kVA / 10,000VA / 9000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 6U total rack/tower configuration (3U UPS power module and 3U external battery pack)
- Detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Hardwire input; 6 C19 outlets
- Maximum installed rack depth of nly 32.5 in. / 82.6cm
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selecta ble 200/208/220/230/240V nominal during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V
- Supports 50/60Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V787C-1PH external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Highly efficient operationin optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require repla cement
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Included rail kit supports 6U 19 inch rackmoun
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.