- Tripp Lite SU1500RTXL2UN 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1200W on-line, double-conversion 2U rackmount UPS
- Selectable 100/110/120V output (120V factory preset)
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R
- Two switched load banks support remote reboot or programmable load sheddng options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time in double conversion mode
- Economy mode option offers enhanced 95% efficiency operation, reduced power consumption and lower BTU emissions
- 14 minutes runtime at 50% load (600W) and5 minutes at 100% load (1200W) with internal batteries BP48V24-2U
- (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs available (some configurations require Tripp Lite’s External Battery Config uration Software)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- LED Display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter status and output power availability
- Audible alarm with push-button momentar alarm-cancel
- 4 post installation hardware included, Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rack installation
- Single line TEL / Network surge suppression
- Electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfes support communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card WEBCARDLX interface allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure w eb browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
Product Group: UPS Systems
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.