Tripp Lite 16kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS offers 16,000 VA on-line, double-conversion UPS support for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts with active, full-time power conditioning. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during overload or internal fault conditions. 4U power module and 4U external battery pack installs in 8 rack spaces (8U). Upright tower installation supported with optional accessories. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. Converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include combination DB9 RS-232 enabled and dry contact serial port, enhanced USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Split phase 4 conductor hardwire input and output supported. UPS supported outlets include two L6-30R, six C19 and 5 low voltage 5-15/20R. Output connections are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment. External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable. Attractive all-black color scheme. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.
- True online, double-conversion UPS provides pure, full-time sine wave AC output free of surges, voltage fluctuations and line noise
- 16,000 VA/11,200 watt output power capacity with dual voltage output of 208/120 or 240/120V
- 4U high power density power module and 4U external battery pack supports rackmount installation in 8 rack spaces
- Dual conversion UPS actively converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electri cal impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Hardwire input terminals, hardwire output and output receptacles are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacemen t without powering off connected equipment
- Provides perfectly regulated, sine wave output power free of line noise, transient surges and frequency variation for the most efficient operation of critical servers, networking and telecommunications equipme nt
- Maintains output within 3% of selected 208/120 or 240/120V nominal voltage during brownouts and overvoltages
- Supports connected equipment during blackouts for 12/5 minutes at half/full load levels, runtime is further expandable with optional external BP192V18-4U battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Highly efficient economy mode option
- Netwk interfaces support simultaneous communications via DB9 port, USB port and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- DB9 port supports RS-232 and dry contact messaging
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Includes 13 output receptacles (2 L6-30R, 6 C19, 5 NEMA 5-15/20R) plus hardwire output, all of which are available for simultaneous use
- Split phase, 4 conductor hardwire input connection (featured on included detachable PDU).
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll button enables visual confirmation of all major UPS functions and current site electrical cond
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.