Tripp Lite’s SU20K3/3 20kVA SmartOnline 3-Phase Intelligent, True On-Line UPS System has been redesigned to save valuable space and simplify runtime scalability. Power and battery components are combined into a single, small-footprint module (the small est in its class). A robust internal battery runtime capability can be easily extended by installing additional optional internal battery packs through the convenient front panel access door. The SU20K3/3 provides mission-critical equipment with the hi ghest level of power protection available. Large capacity 20,000VA/16,000 watt UPS continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, and then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine w ave output with zero transfer time offers compatibility with all equipment types. IGBT inverter technology produces output power with <3% THD (total harmonic distortion), allowing connected equipment to perform at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely su pports a variety of equipment, even those with wildly-fluctuating power demands. Extremely efficient operation saves money by lowering electricity consumption. Hardwire input and output connections support a variety of permanent or PDU style power conn ections. SU20K3/3 features 120/208V AC, 3-phase, 4-wire (plus ground), wye input and output. It also features a wide input voltage correction range: 96-144/166-250V AC. Frequency is 50 or 60 Hz (auto-selectable). SU20K3/3 includes internal power and ba ttery components in a single small-footprint tower module. Battery support can be extended with additional internal battery packs. A manual bypass switch as well as an automatic bypass function ensure 100% availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power when the UPS requires maintenance. Three built-in communication ports (RS-232, contact closure and AS-400) work with included PowerAlert Software to simultaneously provide shutdown commands and reporting on multiple servers wit hout the need for costly accessories. An accessory slot accepts an optional internal SNMP card (model # SNMPWEBCARD) for remote shutdowns, reboots and more. A Battery Start Switch allows cold restart of UPS during a prolonged blackout to utilize its ba tteries for periodic system access or data retrieval. An Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output. Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities. Front panel combin
- Saves valuable space: power and battery components combined into a single small-footprint module
- Simplifies runtime scalability: convenient front panel battery access for expandable runtime with additional internal battery packs
- true online, double conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides pure, sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- 20,000VA / 16,000 watt power capacity with 3-phase, hardwire 120/208V AC input/output connections
- Features a wide input voltage correction range: 96 - 144 / 166 - 250V AC
- Included internal batteries provide13 minutes runtime at half load (8,000 watts) and 5 minutes runtime at full load (16,000 watts)
- 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of equipment, even those with wildly-fluctuating power demands
- Extend runtime by installing optional internal battery packs (model # SURBC2030) through the front panel access door. SU20K3/3 includes 2 internal battery packs and accepts 2 additional internal battery packs. A standalone battery module compartment with a 4 battery pack capacity and daisy-chain capab ility (model # SUBF2030) is available to further extend runtime.
- 3 communication ports (RS-232, contact closure and AS-400)
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Manual byass switch as well as an automatic bypass function ensures 100% availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power when the UPS system requires maintenance
- Battery Start Switch allows cold restart of UPS during a prolonged blackout to utilize its batteries for periodic system access or data retrieval
- Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output
- Start-up service program is recommended to enhance the reliability of the installation
- Built-in Emergency ower Off (EPO) interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Combination LED/LCD display
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.