The SU3000LCD2UHV SmartOnline 3000VA/2700W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes. An interactive front-panel LC D interface provides detailed real-time UPS status and advanced setup and configuration options.In case of AC power outage, the internal batteries support 13.5 minutes of runtime at half load and five minutes at full load. Extended runtime is possible with optional external battery packs. "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement. An intelligent battery management system extends battery life.Managing the UPS is simplified thro ugh the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power
strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether it’s precise power quality for sensitiv e systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency,
all while ensuring 100% uptime for your systems. This UPS is ENERGY STAR qualified to save you money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency.This UPS offers eight receptacles - six NEMA 6-15/20R and two NEMA L6-20R - in two switched load banks. Power is filtered to protect connected equipment against surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage equipment or destroy data. Adding an optional Tripp Lite network management accessory card, such as SNMPWEBCARD, permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs.
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Converts AC input to DC power, then DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- 3000VA/2700W capacity
- EMA 6-15/20R and 2 NEMA L6-20R outlets
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power stregies
- 5 Power Strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency and high-quality operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 95% efficiency
- Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode,aintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Reliable, Expandable Battery Backup
- Supports half load (1350W) for 135 min. and full load (2700W) for 5 min.
- Add external battery packs for extra runtime
- "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement
- Full 2700W capacity available with and without extrnal battery packs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up after lengthy power outages, even with expired batteries
- Electronic Bypass
- Maintains utility output during UPS fault conditions
- Adjustable bypass range and high-efficiency de voltage settings
- Highly Customizable
- Customize communications and behavior to integrate with device makers’ specific needs
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-resrt
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
- Remote on/off (toggle) support via DB9
- ENERGY STAR Certification
- Saves you money, saves energy and protects tenvironment by meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
- Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management cards WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.