- Tripp Lite SU3000RTXLCD2U high performance 3000VA / 3kVA / 2700W on-line, double-conversion 2U rackmount UPS is ideal for all critical voice, data, medical and industrial IT applications
- Selectable 100/110/120/127V 50/60Hz input / output compatibility
- NEMA L5-30P input, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R, 4 5-15R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- Two switched 4-outlet load banks support remote reboot or programmable load shedding options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation with zero transfer time in online, double conversion modeÔHigh 99% efficiency operation is available using the Economy mode option for reduced power consumption and lower BTU emissions
- Economy mode is schedulable via PowerAlert UPS management software for daily or weekly hours of operation for precision outpu t during peak hours and high efficiency, low BTU operation during off-peak times
- 11.3 minutes runtime at 50% load (1350W) and 4.1 minutes at 100% load (2700W) using internal batteries
- BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V18-2US (no limit) or BP72V28RT3U (no limit) external battery packs available (some configurations require Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- LCD interface reports operating mode plus 9 selectable screens of UPS data (Load percentage, kW & kVA, Power factor, Input voltage & frequency, Output voltage & frequency, Battery voltage and charge percentage, Minutes runtime, Capacity remaining and Kw/hr. consumption)
- LCD interface also supports 16 screens of UPS configura tion and setup options
- 4 post installation hardware included, Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rack installation
- 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower installation capability
- Electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fult conditions
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- Frequency regulation / conversion mode offers generator-compatible frequency correction or conversion of frequency from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz
- Built-in USB, RS-232, contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.