- 3000VA / 3kVA / 2400 watt online, double-conversion UPS system in 3U rackmount form factor for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment
- True online, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 110/1 20V (user selectable) under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V back to selectable 110/120V (+/-2%) values
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs
- Internal battery set offers 30 minutes runtime at half load (1200W) and 12 minutes at full load (2400W)
- Optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intellgent battery management system extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 3 rack spaces (3U) with a maximum installed depth of 26 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables small-footprint upright tower placement
- Fault torant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial/contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Hardwire 120V AC input/output (L-N-G)
- Front pane LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.