3000VA / 3kVA / 2400 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Attractive upright tower format. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1) and BP72V28RT3U (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs. Full time sine wave 110/120V output with +/-2% voltage regulation. Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC power to DC, then re-converts output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. Operates continuously without using battery power during brownouts to 65V and overvoltages to 150V. Up to 97% efficiency in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. NEMA L5-30P input plug. NEMA L5-30R, NEMA 5-15/20R and NEMA 5-15R output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Zero transfer time between AC and battery operation. Network management interfaces include USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated two bank PDU switching supports automated load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. Multi-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Mains power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible Alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. Field replaceable, hot swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.
- SmartOnline high-performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- Optional economy-mode operation with 97% efficiency for reduced power consumption and cooler operation
- Economy mode is schedulable via PowerAlert UPS management software for daily or weekly hours of operation to enable precision output during peak operating hours and high efficiency, low BTU emission operation during off-peak times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, v oltage fluctuations and surges
- On-line, double-conversion mode provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 110/120V (user selectable) with zero transfer time
- Supports operation at 50/60Hz (auto-sensing)
- Removes harmonic distortion, fastelectrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 150V to within 2% of selected nominal voltage
- Standard internal battery set offers 14 minutes runtime at half load (1200W) and 5 minutes at full load (2400W)
- Expandable battery runtime with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and slot for network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA L5-30P input plug / NEMA 5-15R, 5-15/20R & L5-30R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enable remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- Network grade AC, TEL/DSL or ethernet line surge suppression
- Field replaceable, hot sw
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.