Tripp Lite’s SU40K (40kVA) SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase Intelligent, True On-Line UPS System provides 100% system availability with N+1 modular architecture and 1+1 parallel capability. In an N+1 configuration, the SU40K provides two self-contained, redundant 20kVA power modules that can be hot-swapped (with the load powered) if maintenance is required. Connect two SU40K models in parallel (1+1 configuration) to provide fail-safe redundancy (two 40kVA models supporting a 40kVA load) or to increase capacity (two 40kVA models supporting an 80kVA load). The SU40K provides mission-critical equipment with the highest level of power protection available. Large capacity 40,000VA/32,000W UPS continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, and then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine wave output with zero transfer time assures compatibility with all equipment types. The SU40K’s high input power factor, advanced IGBT inverter technology and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology produce less than 3% input Total Harmonic Distortion (THDi). With low THDi, generators run cooler and last longer, allowing managers to save installation costs by installing a generator with a capacity equal to the equipment load (1:1 ratio). Extremely efficient operation (up to 96%) saves money by lowering electricity consumption. Hardwire input and output connections support a variety of permanent or PDU-style power connections. The SU40K features 120/208V AC, 3-phase, 4-wire (plus ground), wye input and output. It also features a wide input voltage correction range: 94-150/163-260V AC. Frequency is 50 or 60 Hz (auto-selectable). The SU40K combines internal power and battery components in a single small-footprint tower module. Typical half-load/full-load runtimes are 13 min./5.5 min. Battery runtime can be extended with optional stand-alone hardwired external battery modules (Models BP480V26B and BP480V40C with matching battery cabinets, available separately). Additional battery cabinets for extended runtime solutions also available; contact Tripp Lite for more information. A manual bypass breaker and an automatic bypass function ensure 100% availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power if the UPS requires maintenance. A built-in RS-232 communication port works with included PowerAlert Software to provide shutdown commands and reporting on a single server. An accessory slot accepts an optional internal SNMP card (Model SNMPWEBCA
- N+1 configuration: two self-contained, redundant 20kVA power modules can be hot-swapped with the load powered if maintenance is required
- 1+1 configuration: two SU40K models connected in parallel provide fail-safe redundancy or increased capacity
- High input power factor, advanced IGBT inverter technology and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology produce low input Total Harmonic Distortion (THDi)
- Low THDi (less than 3%) saves installation costs by allowing 1:1 generator sizing
- Extremely efficient operation (up to 96%) saves money by lowering electricity consumption
- true online, double conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides pure sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- 40,000VA/32,000W power capacity with 3-phase, hardwire 120/208VAC input/output connections
- Features a wide input vltage correction range: 94-150/163-260VAC
- Precision +/-1% output voltage regulation
- Internal power and battery components are combined in a single small-footprint tower module. Typical half-load/full-load runtimes are 13 min./5.5 min.
- Battery runtimecan be extended with optional stand-alone hardwired external battery modules (Models BP480V26B and BP480V40C) with matching battery cabinets, available separately from Tripp Lite
- Additional battery cabinets for extended runtime solutions also available ; contact Tripp Lite for more information
- Front panel combination LCD/LED display includes a real-time event log screen with up to 500 events listed
- Dynamic battery management screen optimizes battery function to lengthen service life and allow cold restart of the UPS
- Serial port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) dry-contact interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Start-up service program is recommended toenhance the reliability of the installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.