TRIPP LITE | SU40KX | SU40KX
SmartOnline 40kVA Modular 3-Phase UPS System, On-line Double-Conversion International UPS
- N+1 configuration: If maintenance is required, two self-contained, redundant 20kVA power modules can be hot-swapped with the load remaining powered
- 1+1 configuration: Two SU40KX can be connected in parallel to provide either fail-safe redundancy or inc reased capacity
- High input power factor, advanced IGBT inverter technology and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology produce low input total harmonic distortion (THDi)
- Low THDi (less than 3%) reduces installation costs by allowing 1:1 generator sizing
- Extremely efficient operation (up to 97%) saves money by reducing electricity consumption
- true online, double-conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides pure sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation with zero transfer timethrough blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- 40,000VA/32,000W power capacity with 3-phase, hardwire input/output connections
- Wide inputvoltage correction range: 173-300V/276-477V AC
- Precision +/-1% output voltage regulation
- Internal power and battery modules are combined in a single small-footprint tower compartment. Typical half-load/full-load runtimes are 13 min./5.5 min. Battery runtime can be extended with optional stand-alone hardwired external battery modules (Models BP480V26B and BP480V40C, available separately)
- Front panel combination LCD/LED display includes a real-time event log screen with up to 500 events listed
- Dynamic battery management screen optimizes battery function to lengthen service life and allow cold restart of the UPS
- Serial port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.t ripplite.com/poweralert
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Emergency Power Off button turns UPS output OFF and disables Bypass output
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO dry-contact interface supports remote emergency shutdown in large facilities
Product Group: UPS Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.