Tripp Lite SU5000RT4UTF 5000VA / 5kVA / 4500 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a 6U rack/tower configuration. Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. 4U UPS power module with internal batteries and 2U step-down transformer installs in a total of 6 rack spaces (6U) with a maximum installed depth of only 20.75 in. / 52.7 cm. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of 208 and 120V nominal at 60 Hz during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V. Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP192V12-3U external battery packs. Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement. Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces. Optional SNMP/Web and contact-closure communications card accessories available. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Included PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted. Included software packages include PowerAlert Local, PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent and PowerAlert Network Management System for complete support for a wide variety of application types. Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major UPS functions with support for a variety of control options to support advanced UPS settings and configurations. LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rack
- Tripp Lite SU5000RT4UTF 5000VA / 5kVA / 4500 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in a 6U rack/tower configuration (4U UPS power module with internal batteries + 2U step-down transformer)
- Full-time active power conditioning maintains clean, conti nuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- L6-30P input plug, plus 2 L6-30R, 2 L6-20R and 12 5-15/20R outlets
- Included rail kits support rackmount installation of both included modules in 4 post racks
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks (2 required for SU5000RT4UTF)
- Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement(1 required for SU5000RT4UTF)
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 20.75 in. / 52.7 cm
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of 208V & 120V at 60Hz nominal in double conversion mode
- Corrects brownouts to 156V at full load (100V at 50% load orless)
- Corrects overvoltages to 290V at full load (300V at 90% load or less)
- Double-conversion operation offers full-time AC to DC, then DC to AC conversion to maintain perfectly regulated sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- High efficiency ECONOMY MODE operation significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232, USB and optional SNMP card slot interfaces
- UPS card slot supports one card-based network interface options
- Compatible with Tripp Lte UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major UPS functions with support for a variety of control options to support advanced UPS setting
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.