Tripp Lite’s SU5000XFMRT2U step-down, isolation transformer converts 208V input from generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208V 30A input plug with 10 foot AC cord connects to L6-30R socket. 12 NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P or 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports high voltage output. Supports 2U rackmount installation with included brackets for 4 post enclosures. Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM. Supports upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.
- Step-down/isolation transformer converts high voltage 208V input from generator, utility or UPS to low voltage 120V output
- 5kVA/5,000 watt power handling capacity
- L6-30P input plug
- 10 ft./10 gauge input line cord
- 12 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R output receacles accept common 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports high voltage output.
- 4 built-in 20A circuit breakers protect against overload conditions
- Included mounting accessories support 2U installation in 4 post rack enclosures with a max depth requirement of only 20.75 inches
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post relay-rack installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables upright tower installation