Tripp Lite’s SmartOnline SUINT3000XL on-line, double-conversion UPS protects critical server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Space-saving upright tower format. Large capacity 3000V A/2100W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at selectable 220/230/240V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems no t addressed by other UPS types. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 8 C13 outlets. Battery support can be extended through the addition of external battery packs. Includes slot for internal network management card options, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.
SUINT3000XL UPS System
PowerAlert Sofware CD-ROM and cabli
3 C13-to-C14 jumper cables
Owner’s manual with warranty information
- true online, double conversion UPS provides pure sine wave AC output at all times
- Maintains continuous operation with zero transfer time through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 175-280V at full load. Input voltage range extends to 80-280V at 50% load or less
- 3000VA/2100W power capacity with 8 C13 outlets
- IEC320-C20 input connection acceptsa variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- Standard internal battery set provides 14 min. runtime at half load and 5 min. runtime at full load
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Expandabe runtime with multiple external battery packs
- DB9 serial port for network interface; SNMP compatible
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Serial port enables data-saving nattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Optioal PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- 3 C13-to-C14 jumper cables included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.