The Cambrionix SuperSync15 is a premium, industrial grade USB hub, enabling you to charge, connect and manage your devices quickly, reliably and safely. Built with fifteen downstream USB-A ports, it delivers up to 5 Gbps to each port in a compact, quie t and space-saving design. The super-speed connection for fast data transfer and efficient charging, means the SuperSync delivers powerful performance, with the ability to connect further USB hubs to charge, connect and manage more devices quickly and reliably.
- x1 USB-A (up to 5 Gbps) upstream port to connect the host computer
- x15 USB-A (up to 5 Gbps) downstream ports
- Up to 2.1A and 10W of charging power per port
- Connect multiple hubs (star topology recommended)
- Guaranteed charging performance across all pts simultaneously
- Use Cambrionix Connect software out of the box for immediate local or remote management of your USB hubs and mobile devices
- Use the robust Cambrionix API to take hub management to the next level with seamless integration to your preferred software/apps
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) for ultimate USB hub and mobile device control and integrate our USB hub into your own bespoke software, tools and workflows
- Regular firmware, driver and system updates to support all the latest technology
- Suitable for desktop or mounted use
- External power supply
- Two-year product warranty included
- Use your preferred MDM software such as Apple Configurator, Apple Provisioning Utility, GroundControl, JAMF, to provision multiple devices simultaously
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.