- LCD display - Alpha numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms
- Dual mains input- Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment
- Removable input/output wiring tray - Allows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS
- Single or three phase input wireable - Provides flexibility for the UPS to be installed using either single or three phase input wiring
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Intelligent battery management- Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Temperature compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- SmartSlot- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- LED status indicators- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Serial connectivity- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- Plug and play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS
- Flash upgradeable firmware- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.