- Parallel capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously
- Parallel redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Shippable with modules installed - Enables pre installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- LCD display - Alpha numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling; temperature compensated battery charging - prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature; manual maintenance bypass - reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass; intelligent battery management - maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging; frequency and voltage regulation - gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and vol
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.