- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Field replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types
- Locking cabinet - Prevents unauthorized access to the UPS
- Multiple cable entry points - Provides flexibility of UPS placement in the room and easy access to install cabling to the terminal blocks
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Shippable with modules installed - Enables pre installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- LCD display - Alpha numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies; LED status indicators - quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators; SmartSlot - customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling; temperature compensated battery charging - prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature; manual maintenance bypass - reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass; intelligent battery management - maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent,
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.