- Swappable batteries - Allows quick addition of runtime capacity or replacement of existing battery modules, installed modules are automatically recognized by the system
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction and high power efficiency
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Adjustable voltage transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime
- Battery failure notification - Provides early warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Temperature compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load
- Redundant intelligence modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions
- Power modules connected in parallel - Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures
- Swappable power modules - Allows quick addition of power capacity or replacement of existing power modules, installed modules are automatically recognized by the system
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over siz
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.