- Removable input/output wiring tray - Allows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load
- Redundant intelligence modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions
- Hot swappable intelligence modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement
- Hot swappable power modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during power module replacement
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Power modules connected in parallel - Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
- Plug and play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS
- Field replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- InfraStruXure manager compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager
- LCD display - Alpha numeric display which displays system parameters and alarms
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.