Aimetis symphony enterprise NVR software sym-sv-sl-p license is a world leading solution displaying the latest in advanced video surveillance. The enterprise nvr software by aimetis is the next generation in enhanced ip video security And includes aime tis ve series video analytics at its core. Built around this core is the symphony vms platform offering highly efficient system operation based on advanced detection methods. The aimetis enterprise level software includes all the functions of the lower level licenses and truly enterprise level security system features. As a server and client platform, the symphony client offers complete system configuration, monitoring and intelligent reporting and use of video analytics
- Sold as a Single (1) License per IP camera
- Installs on standard IT hardware and windows OS
- Supports hundreds of IP cameras and encoders from major brands
- ONVIF compliance for universal IP camera installation
- Supports all Major Codecs including MJPEG,PEG4 And H.264
- Supports server farm (Multi-Server), fail-over, virtual server, health monitoring
- Local server, on-camera or network recording
- Multiple language Interface with unlimited client connections
- Fully customizable client interface layout witmulti-server and multi-monitor support
- Video wall function supports slave client machines
- Complete multi-layer map and camera navigation
- Full PTZ camera controls, two way audio, joystick and I/O control
- Rule based settings and event triggers with eve notification
- Advanced video analytic search by motion detection
- Active directory login, security profiles, user level permissions, supervisor logins
- Symphony client offers full multi-server NVR system management and monitoring
- Graphical alarm based meline and multiple timeline viewing
- Support for Web browser And mobile viewing (mobile bridge required)
- Support for specialized IP cameras like Panoramic 180 and fisheye 360 Degree
- Intuitive versatility for complete viewing, search, playback, export nd configurations, rule based settings with alarm reports, heat map, object counts, notifications and actions, Camera Licenses can be interchanged, mixed/matched, expanded or upgraded, Open Architecture API (SDK) for third party system integration, Acc ess Control and Alarm Panel Integration third party system support
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.