The all-in-one T014-001 Network Cable Continuity Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to test wiring continuity for Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies at the press of a button. A combination of main tester unit and removable remote tester unit, the T014-001 identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits in cables up to 600 ft. A BNC to RJ11 adapter is included for testing BNC cable. When not in use, the two-piece T014-001 can be stored in its handy carrying case. Battery status LEDs let you know when the 9V battery (sold separately) needs to be replaced.
- Essential Tool for Cable Installers or Telecom/LAN Personnel
- Tests Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies
- Combines main tester unit and removable remote tester unit
- Identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits
- Testsultiple types: RJ11, RJ45, USB, BNC
- Tests cable lengths up to 600 ft.
- Designed to Make Your Work Easier
- Includes BNC to RJ11 adapter for testing BNC cable
- Powered by 9V battery (sold separately)
- LEDs indicate battery status at a glance
- Stores away onvenient carrying case
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.