The all-in-one T020-001-PSF Multi-Function Optical Fiber Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. The combination power meter/light source/visual fault locator allows you to test fiber opt ic cables for breaks, insertion loss and optical power loss. It features FC connectors with optional SC, ST and LC adapters available. The power meter supports 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm wavelengths, while the light source s upports 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths. The visual fault locator features multiple frequency settings for continuous and flashing modes. The easy-to-read LCD interface displays power loss measurement data, wavelength, frequency, battery capacity and b attery charge status.Three AA batteries are included, and the auto-off function preserves battery power. If you’re using rechargeable AA batteries, the USB Micro-B port charges them via connection to a USB wall charger or a computer’s USB port. When no t in use, the T020-001-PSF can be stored in its handy carrying case.
- All-in-One Unit Tests Fiber Optic Cables
- Determines optical power loss
- Finds visual faults in cable with multiple frequency settings for continuous and flashing modes
- Light source supports 1310 and 1550 nm
- Power meter supports 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 50 and 1625 nm
- FC connectors with optional SC, ST and LC adapters available
- Stores away in convenient carrying case
- Powered by Included AA batteries
- Auto-off function preserves battery power
- USB Micro-B port for charging rechargeable batteries
- EasyRead LCD Interface
- Displays power loss measurement data, wavelength, frequency, battery capacity and battery charge status
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.