The T2 breaker family ranges from 15 through 100 A. The T2 trip units are non-interchangeable and use the very latest technology in electromagnetic relays for over current trip protection as well as a version with microprocessor based electronic trip unit. Thermal overload protection is provided by heat sensitive bimetals. State of the art construction in contacts and arcing chambers aid in limiting damaging fault currents through the protected circuits.
The T2 breaker family ranges from 15 through 100 amperes. The T2 trip units are non-interchangeable and use the very latest technology in electromagnetic relays for overcurrent trip protection as well as a version with microprocessor-based electronic trip
- Electronic or Thermomagnetic Trip Units
- 3 and 4 Pole
- Motor Circuit Protectors
- Higher Performances in Less Space
- Field Installable Accessories
Voltage Rating: 480 V AC
Amperage Rating: 60 A
Trip Range: 600 A
Frequency Rating: 50 - 60 Hz
Frame: 100 A
Trip Type: Thermal-Magnetic
Interrupt Rating: 65 kA At 480 V AC
Number Of Poles: 3
Length: 3.540 in.
Width: 2.760 in.
Height: 5.120 in.pting Rating Class/breaking Capacity: High
Mechanical Life: 25000 Operations
Weight: 2.840 lb
UL489/CSA 22.2 Listed, IEC-60947-2
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.