The TA110DU-90 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure.
TA thermal overload relays are used with A Line contactors for the protection of motors having a nominal voltage of up to 600V AC max per UL/CSA (690V AC and 800V DC per IEC).
- Available for starter construction with A Line contactors and separate panel mounting
- Designed for close couple mounting
- Separate base mounting available for all overload relays
- Class 10 adjustable overload relays are standard with all ABB Line starters
- Reset can also be adjusted to function as a stop button
- Screwdriver guide holes
- All terminal screws are available from the front
- UL File No: E48139
- CSA File No: LR98336
- Trip indication
- Remote trip and reset option available
- Single phase and phase unbalance protection
- Isolated alarm circuit (N.O.) contact
- Ambient compensation: -25C to +55C (-13oF to +131oF)
- Manual test
- Manual or automatic reset
- Factory calibrated and tested
- Wide adjustment range
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.