HellermannTyton thermal transfer self-laminating labels are a conformable vinyl film with a white printable surface followed by a clear tail that laminates the printed text when applied to a wire or cable. The labels are UL recognized for indoor and ou tdoor use with an aggressive acrylic adhesive that allows the label to bond to large and small diameter wires.
Self-laminating vinyl labels are designed for use in marking wire and cable. The printed text is overlaminated by the clear tail, providing superior chemical and abrasion resistance.
Hellermann Tyton 100 self-laminating vinyl utilizes an aggressive acrylic adhesive that allows the label to stay wrapped on wire gauges as small as 0.06" in diameter without starting to unwrap or flag.
- HellermannTyton Self-Laminating Labels come on rolls on a standard 3" core for easy loading into a printer or caddy.
- Labels are conformable so that they can bend around small gauge wires and tight bends without coming loose over time.
- Labels are UL recognized for indoor and outdoor use to expand application options.
- HellermannTyton thermal transfer labels work in any thermal transfer printer so that the use always has options to get labels printed without being locked into a single vendor.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.