- Attractive Design the "Pocket Door in the Cover Fully Recesses into the Box When Open, Giving Access to Connections without Obstructing the Work Surface
- A Finishing Plate Hides Hardware on the Activation Surface and Allows for Labeling of the AVIP Plat es
- Adjustability the Activation Surface of the Integreat A/V Table Box Can be Adjusted Down, in 1/2 Inch Increments, from 1 to 4 Inch to Allow the Cover to Close Even When Using Large Style Connectors
- Ease of Installation Simply Configure Your Connectivity, Set Your Activation Height, Place Box in the Cut Out, and Secure it Below the Table with the Bracket and Set Screw
- Multiple Connectivity Options Integreat Audio/Video Table Boxes are Supplied with a Cable Grommet Kit that Can Accommodate up to Ei ght Pull Out Connections
- Boxes Can also Accept up to Five Wiremold AVIP, or Extron MAAP Connectors
- Each Box also has Two 15 Ampere Receptacles in the Top Compartment and One 15 Ampere Receptacle on the Underside of the Box
- Made in USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.