The TBB-1B will boost talk battery voltage up to 48 V DC, and current up to 26mA on single analog line extensions behind PABX’s and electronic key systems. This is helpful for powering line powered devices such as touch tone dialers and emergency phone s on low voltage and/or low loop current extensions.
When the TBB-1B is being used, the power LED lights extra bright to show activity. The TBB-1B is not compatible with Pulse/Rotary dialing.
Must be a reseller to purchase t
Run line powered devices such as handsfree phones, touch tone hot-line dialers, digital announcers, etc.
Increase maximum loop length on analog PABX/KSU stations
Use with wireless doorbox devices
- Boost talk battery voltage up to 48 V DC
- Boost talk battery loop current up to 26mA
- Power LED also displays activity
- Passes original ringing through to the device
- Passes caller ID data
- Passes hook switch flash
- Passes CPC signals
- Compatible with touch tone dialing
Power: 120 V AC /12V DC 500mA, UL Listed adapter provided
Dimensions: 76mm x 112mm x 36mm (3.0" x 4.4" x 1.4")
Shipping Weight: 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs)
Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Loop Current to Device:6mA (nominal)
Talk Battery Output: 40V DC (nominal)
Connections: (4) screw terminals
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.