Handi-Pak Marker Booklets are convenient pocket sized books that contain pages of black, pre-printed legends on a white background. The legends are printed on a plastic coated cloth label that remains flexible for use in identifying wires and cables. A strong adhesive assures long lasting identification on small wires, cables or anything requiring permanent or temporary identification.
- Handi-Paks booklets fit in a pocket for easy transport and access.
- A single marker can be removed at the top of each label so that the terminal block can be marked and the remaining label can be used to mark the associated wire connected to the termin al.
- Markers are kitted on each page so that any marker can be removed without affecting the other markers on the page.
- Markers have a micro-perforation in the middle of each marker so that they can be broken into two pieces for use on small gauge wires, eliminating waste and reducing costs.
Material: Vinyl Cloth (TYHC)
Operating Temperature: -40F to +248F (-40C to +120C)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.