The TF42-4.2 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure.
Thermal overload relays are economic electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are used mainly to protect motors against overload and phase failures. Starter combinations are setup together with contactors.
- Overload protection trip class 10
- Phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation from -25 +60 C
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection
- Automatic or manual reset selectable
- Suitable for three- and single-phase application
- Trip-free mechanism
- Status indication
- STOP and TEST function
- Direct mounting onto block contactors
- Sealable operating elements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.