Cooling Fan and Exhaust Packages are designed for limited-space enclosures that require a reliable and filtered airflow. Where positive airflow is not required, Exhaust Packages can be used on both the inlet and outlet.
- Cooling Fan Package includes fan, air filter, composite air plenum, finger guard and grille
- Exhaust Package includes air filter, filter retainer with integral finger guard and grille
- EMC Upgrade Kit includes a grille standoff collar and a special EMC shielding grille
- Reliable cooling for enclosures with limited space requiring simple filtered airflow for basic cooling
- 24 V DC, 115 V AC and 230 V AC options available
- Washable foam (Type 1) or disposable (Type 12) filter in fan
- Dynamically-balanced n impellers molded from polycarbonate material
- 4-in. fan is thermally protected and uses permanently-lubricated ball bearings
- 6- and 10-in. fans have ball bearing construction and split-capacitor motors that are thermally protected to avoid premature failure
- Fans have lead wires for power connection with ends stripped 1/2 in. (12 mm)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions are furnished
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.